This stain treatment stick from Plantish contains only safe ingredients. It is shipped without plastic and uses no packaging.
To use: Wet fabric and stain stick, rub stain stick on stain to work up a lather, let the product sit on the fabric for at least 10 minutes before washing.
- cut or scrape off a little of the bar and throw in with your regular wash, it will energize your laundry load
- clean your shoes or remove the dye transfer of your leather jacket or purse
- melt in hot water and just spray or rub on surfaces (kitchen hood, carpets car seats) to get rid of stains and grime
- rub and wash away builds up on your nylon jacket around the cuffs
- removes mold from surfaces, especially in your fridge
- Coconut Oil (sodium cocoate) - creates hard soap bars with fluffy, stable lather
- Washing Soda (sodium carbonate) - an alkaline medium, ideal to remove unwanted, insoluble stains
- Water (aqua)
- Lye* (sodium hydroxide) - an alkali that is required for soap making and is eliminated in the saponification process